It’s always a good idea to renovate some areas of your commercial property if you are looking to improve the value of your investment during the sale. Remodeling or renovating your property is an excellent way to add beauty & increased functionality. Improvements and renovations vary in cost & complexity, and not all of them make sense for every house, apartment, or building.
So, if you have an idea and have wisely budgeted for renovating plans then here are some upgrades that will instantly add value to your commercial property:
1) Repainting Walls: Repainting the walls both the exterior and interior is an easy and comparatively inexpensive property improvement project that can increase the value of your investment. Painting your home’s exterior and interior can increase curb appeal as it holds both aesthetic and functional advantages for your property.
2) Upgrade Lighting: The right lighting with great interiors can completely transform the look of the entire building, and attract people, especially prospective buyers. Make sure there is a balance of natural and artificial lights in every room which impacts your home during the day & night time.
3) Energy-Efficient Extras: The use of energy-efficient building materials and appliances have increased and come with a host of benefits. Not only do they help you save on energy costs, but they can also reduce your property’s environmental impact. A few things to consider are:
- Installation of solar panels
- Invest on smart thermostats
- Use energy star appliances
- Replace old windows& poorly insulated exterior doors
- Improve the insulation
4) Right Type of Flooring: Although the market can be competitive, installing the right types of high-quality flooring could be the investment that makes it stand out to potential buyers. As there are plenty of options for flooring options that are known for providing the best ROI for property owners a few of the best flooring options are solid hardwood, marble, granite, engineered hardwood, waterproof flooring, laminate flooring, vinyl plank, and tile flooring, etc.
5) Landscaping: Landscaping can also make your property look more enticing. Potential landscaping projects include reseeding the lawn, weeding flower beds and planters, planting trees, replacing old mulch, removing dead trees and bushes.
5) Embrace Smart Home Technology: Home automation is in high demand and as smart gadgets become more prevalent, more buyers look into the benefits of connected devices. Smart devices like security cameras, smart locks, smart thermostats, and water leak detectors is an easy upgrade that enhances convenience, energy management security.
6) Pay attention to details: Pay attention to every single detail right from paint touch-ups to windows, replace compact fluorescent bulbs, refurbish the doors, cabinets, polish the dull-looking hardwood floors, and touch up other damages. Implementing these small improvements can attract buyers and help fetch a higher resale value for your property.
Renovating your property will enhance its life & make it aesthetically more appealing. If you feel that your property needs new upgrades, then all you need to do is determine what you want and discuss with the best professionals to come up with the best possible approach.
Hyatt Construction Group with several years of industry experience in professional design, construction, and renovation can help you deliver high-quality, on-time, on-budget commercial & residential projects.