Kitchens are the most used area in the house. The kitchen is the single most expensive and complex area when you’re designing, building or renovating a house. From a broad range of cabinets, kitchen appliances to workspaces, a kitchen must accommodate each and everything with appropriate space, stability, function and convenient electricity supply.
Here are 3 main things to consider while designing your kitchen:
1) Ideas and Designs: To keep your kitchen looking bright and fresh, get an updated and refreshed design. From rustic flourishes to western-themed artwork, creating a warm and welcoming kitchen design is well within your reach. Western-themed kitchens often incorporate regional decor into their designs, reflecting particular geography or a historical period.
Some of our favorite modern kitchen designs are:
- Combination of modern sleek and rustic charm
- All-white kitchen
- Grey and White Style Kitchen
- Modern luxury kitchen
- Shaker Style Kitchen Designs
- Timber Kitchen Style
- Country-style that include styles of Hamptons, French provincial and modern-country
- The Alcove Kitchen is small, well-organized, modern
- Contemporary Kitchen Design
2) Plan your Budget: The kitchen is the heart of every home and everyone has a dream kitchen. Designing kitchens on a budget does take some skill, therefore deserves the attention of a professional team. A modular kitchen can be designed with cheaper, easily available alternatives, without compromising on functionality, aesthetics, and quality. From accessories to appliances, storage ideas, flooring, painting, cabinet finishes, lighting, ventilation, countertops, and décor, understand each & every element and its requirements.
3) Plan the kitchen layout: The layout of the kitchen is crucial and a good kitchen layout is designed more organized and functional day-to-day making it efficient and an enjoyable space. The most popular kitchen layout shapes are:
- Galley Shape Kitchen: A well-known layout design where the cabinets and appliances are placed parallel along both sides of the kitchen
- Island Kitchen Layouts: This hugely popular layout is defined by one back wall and an island bench offering dual access to the kitchen
- U-Shape Kitchen Layouts: A design that offers plenty of storage & workspace. The layout includes three walls and one area of entry.
- L-shape Kitchen Layouts: This is a practical kitchen layout that best suits small to medium size spaces and open-plan kitchen designs.
- Peninsula Kitchen Layouts: This design is perfect for smaller open-plan homes where you’d like to create a definitive space between the kitchen and living areas of your house.
As far as the kitchen design is concerned, we all want it to be highly functional and visually appealing. Designing a kitchen can be tricky, so, it’s important to consider the above-mentioned factors. Along with these, also approach a professional interior designer, contractor, or kitchen remodeling expert who can help you get the right kitchen renovation done.
Hyatt Construction is committed to providing quality to our valued customers offering innovative design, products, and manufacturing processes. With more than 40+ years of industry experience in professional design and renovation in Australia, we create stunning, affordable & highly functional traditional, contemporary and modern kitchen designs for you.